This Policy applies to our Site, its web pages and any website that references this Policy, along with any of our operated websites and platforms, as well as any data we may collect across partnered and unaffiliated websites.
This Policy also applies to PI collected through the mobile version of our Site, independently of the mobile operative system, mobile device or browser you use to access it.
The following defined terms will be used in this Policy, whether they are used in the singular or plural form. Any capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms, guidelines, terms, or rules referenced therein, as applicable.
Our mobile application software shall be referred to as the “App”
GroupApp LLC shall be referred to as “Group.app” and “our”, “us” or “we”.
www.group.app shall be referred to as the “Site”
A visitor or end user of our Site and/or App is referred to as “you”, “your(s)” or “yourself”.
Personally Identifiable Information shall be referred to as “PI”
Terms and Conditions of Service shall be referred to as the “Terms”
PI, as described in various privacy laws and information security standards, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
In addition, the terms “collect”, “process”, “treat”, “use”, “share”, “disclose”, “divulge” and analogous words shall refer to your PI and other data collected from our visitors and end users.
User Agreement & Registration.
As a user of our Site and/or the App, you will be asked to agree to this Policy by clicking on the “I Agree” checkbox on the registration form, pop-up box or other analogous means. Through that action, you thereby acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Policy, which is and constitutes a legal, binding agreement between you and Group.app.
Overall, this Policy is freely available for your review prior to registration, and if you do not agree to its terms, your remedy shall consist of not registering an account, and exiting the web tab through which you visited our Site.
For purposes of this Policy, the Site shall be the initial point of contact between you and Group.app, and will serve as the point of collection of any personal data you may provide us.
Accordingly, by registering with us and/or otherwise using our products and services, you consent to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, and disclosure of your PI as described in this Policy.
Group.app offers a platform for community creators and community members where they will be able to share and expand their experiences by engaging and collaborating knowledge together, where members will receive certain benefits from creators in exchange for becoming a community member of said creator through a paid membership subscription.
Group.app makes this all possible by providing an interactive platform where creators may post and promote experiences and benefits on different subjects and courses. All users will be able to share knowledge with other community members through online courses and exclusive community content. Group.app is designed to engage and retain customers through online courses, forum boards, and a community based engagement platform.
Accordingly, Group.app agrees to furnish its online services (the “Services”) to: (i) the visitors that browse the Site or App; (ii) registered users (both community Members and Creators); and (iii) any other users that have opened an account, all subject to the following Terms.
Certain features or future services may demand that you enter into a distinct and supplemental written agreement prior to use, in which case we will provide you them for your full review prior to any acceptance.
Group.app does not knowingly provide its Services to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under such age, you may only access Group.app and our Services under the direct, express and unequivocal supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
Users are prohibited from providing Group.app with personally identifiable information of persons under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. Group.app does not knowingly collect any kind of information from any person under the age of thirteen (13), and will delete any related information thereto.
We reserve the right to request any and all applicable proof of identification and consent proof from our users, at any moment, without prior notice, and at our sole and final discretion. Upon the failure to provide such proof of age, we reserve the right to immediately freeze, block or cancel the account, with no liability.
How do We Collect Information?
When registering on our Site and/or App, when implementing any API, plug-in or computer code component, when making an in-app purchase, when purchasing any recurring subscription, when providing any user generated content, when using third party advertising networks, and other means which may result applicable, our platform will collect certain personally identifying information.
We may also collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter your email address, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat or enter information on our Site and App. Note that if you choose not to provide some personal data, we may not be able to provide the service to you or respond to your other requests.
Generally, through the provision of the Services, Group.app may collect the following types of PI:
|Personal Information.||Includes information that can be used to personally identify an individual person, such as: (e.g. mobile phone number, name (first and last), personal profile picture and email address). Accordingly, you hereby represent and warrant to Group.app that you have the necessary rights and authorizations required for the disclosure of any and all PI. For more information on copyright and intellectual property rights, please visit our Terms. Your name, photo, and any other information/data that you opt to add to your public-facing profile will be available for viewing by the public and other users of Group.app.When you create a profile, others may be able to see in your profile certain information/data about your activities on Group.app, such as the questions and answers you post, your followers and whom you follow, your points and badges, topics that you find interesting, the information you list as credentials, and your edits to your content.Thus, Personal Information collected will include, but will not be limited to:|
|Name and Surname||Email address||Phone number|
|Date of birth, age||Address, City, Region, Country||IP address|
|Non-Personal Information.||Includes information that cannot be used to personally identify an individual person, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, such as number of clicks, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit.|
|User Generated Content||We collect the information and content that you post, upload, use, exploit, sell, subscribe to or otherwise exploit when using Group.app, including any user generated content. Your content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on Group.app. This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms.|
|Personal Information Collected via Third Party Tools.||Such as aggregate user statistics, analytics, demographic information, and web site usage information. As our user, you will generally be able to control and select the amount and type of PI you may disclose to us.You may also choose to connect and make and receive payments to and from third-party networks; if you do so, you will be allowing us to pass to and receive from the third party payment processing platforms your login information and other user data for payment purposes.|
|Personal Information Collected via Social Media Integration.||We may allow our users to use single sign on authentication services such as those provided by Facebook, Google and others (if available). Henceforth, the Site and/or the App might provide an option of using your social media credentials and, thus, by such action, we will collect your PI as given by such third party platforms, but never more than the PI these platforms disclose. Collected PI from such third parties will include, but will not be limited to, friend lists, email, image gallery, likes and other information. If you close your social media account, or if you deauthorize our access, your access to our Site may be suspended. For more information, please read the terms and policies of such third party platforms. Please take into account that such third party social media platforms may disclose and share your personal information according to their own rules, guidelines and policies.For our users who are creators of content that is sold to end customers, the social media integrations may allow you to access, treat and use PI according to their own terms, conditions, guidelines, policies and advertising rules. For more information, you ought to be familiar with such documents, which are not enforced by Group.app. Any changes in such functionalities will be the sole and final responsibility of the social media network.|
|Technical Information Collected via the Site or App.||As you navigate through a website and a mobile app, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.|
|Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.||An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our Website, and administer and improve services to our consumers.|
|Cookies.||A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.|
|Internet tags.||Also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs, they are smaller than cookies and tell the Site´s server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. This Site uses Internet tags.|
|Navigational data.||Also known as “log files,” “server logs”, “clickstream” data and “Internet Tags”, they are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.|
|Analytics||We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users. See http:www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners for more about Google analytics and practices. We may also employ third-party partners and technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices.|
|Aggregated Statistics||We may share PI with our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics, and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in Platform such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. Certain features may allow you to share your personal information with advertisers on our platform if you opt-out.We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics, and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.|
Why do We Collect Personal Information?
We will store PI for the purposes of managing collaboration with other users, improve your user experience, send newsletters and contact you about inquiries for our Services. Overall, we use the collected PI in order to:
- Provide our Services. To personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver our interactive platform for community creators and community members, where they will be able to share and expand their knowledge by engaging user interaction. Our full Services also include but are not limited to, manage customer profiles, user registrations, conciliation of cross-sale products and services, send invoices and receipts, responding to customer service requests, process payment transactions, process affiliate marketing referrals, and to follow up with user support (e.g. live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- Account Configuration. To tailor the content and information that we may send to Group.app, to suggest new followers and content offerings, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our platform.
- User communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user and user-to-business communications.
- Protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site and App safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Site and App, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. We may use this to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, to pre-fill forms in ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
If you do not wish to disclose any or part of your PI to us, you may still be able to use some of the functionalities of our Site or App, though we will not be able to guarantee that you will be able to enjoy them at their fullest if you elect not to disclose it to us.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
Through the provision of its Services, Group.app may need to disclose and/or collect the following PI:
|Disclosure to Affiliates and Partners.||We will need to share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site and/or App, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity.|
|Public Domain||In addition, any of your submitted user generated content may be indexed by search engines. In some cases, we may charge for access to your content and public information on our platform|
|Disclosure to Business Successors.||If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing our Services to you, we retain the right to transfer your PI to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PI according to the terms of this Policy as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We will also retain the right to transfer your PI if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.|
|Lawful Disclosure.||If we, or our affiliates, clients, contractors, licensors, officers, agents and/or representatives, reserve the right to allow access to any of your PI when we think it is reasonably important or when you violate the terms mentioned in this policy. Hereafter, we will have the right to disclose any or all gathered PI and/or data, when the following circumstances arise: (i) if necessary under an applicable law; (ii) in reply to a legal demand, warrant or subpoena from an agency of the law; (iii) to protect ourselves and our affiliates from any legal third party claims and procedures that may be brought to us (inclusive of takedown notices); and/or (iv) to prevent or cause cessation of any undertakings that may be construed by us as having the ability to be or cause a predicament or hazard to us.|
|Vital Interests.||We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.|
Disclosure of PI to Third Party PI Processors.
In order to provide our services, we use third-party platforms and tools, such as those provided by Google and Amazon, among other providers. Please be aware that such platforms are governed by their own terms, policies and personal data collection practices and policies. Accordingly, by acknowledging your consent to this Policy, you are also acknowledging the applicable terms and conditions of such third party platforms, which provide functionalities that include aggregated statistics. Upon the case of any discrepancy or conflict among this Policy and the terms of them, the terms of the latter entities will govern.
Our Site may also present our commercial partner’s hyperlinks as well as those of other third parties. Once you have used these links to leave our Site or App, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such websites and that such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Commercial Message Communications Authorization.
Occasionally, we will ask you for express permission and approval to receive electronic messages in electronic format which are then sent to an electronic address and that contains a message asking recipients to participate in commercial activities such as newsletters, purchase of products, services and invitations to participate in surveys.
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our services, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are neither commercial nor promotional in nature.
Generally, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if grounds for this objection is to direct marketing.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by: (i) contacting us; (ii) when we may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further the features and functionality of the Site or App in the future; (iii) if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Site to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using our Services. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the Site.
- Efficiency Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use Group.app (e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors). This helps us to improve the way our Services work, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. Some of our efficiency cookies are managed for us by third parties, and these cookies do not collect information that could identify you.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting Cookies. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a website (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
We may also collect and use the data contained in log files, which may include your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our platform, the time you visited our platform and which sections you visited.
When you access our platform via the App, we may use your mobile device ID (i.e. the unique identifier assigned to a mobile device by the manufacturer) and/or Advertising ID (for Apple iOS) instead of cookies in order to recognize you and track displayed web pages, along with their performance. For the latest versions of Apple iOS, your device would request you one or more times for your express consent for advertising tracking.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you wish so, you can easily disable cookies on your web browsing software by following the step-by-step guides located at www.allaboutcookies.org and at www.youronlinechoices.com.
From time to time, we may use Google Analytics, Ad Words, Double Click and/or Ad Sense tracking codes, and other third-party software tools (such as remarketing codes) in order to collect information and marketing analytics about the manner in which you browse our platform and services.
The served ads will be targeted based on your previous browsing history, and may include retargeting codes. For example, third-party vendors may show you Group.app’s ads on certain websites across the Internet, even after you leave our platform. The collected information is anonymized, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Using such tools, we learn how to optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits, providing you with a better user experience.
We also may report aggregated or de-identified information about the number of users that saw a particular ad or content and related audience engagement information to users of our Services and to publishers of content on Group.app.
Advertisers who use our Services can, likewise, provide us with information as part of their ad campaigns, including customer information (e.g., email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information, demographic or interest data) in order to create custom audiences for personalizing their ad campaigns or for measuring the effectiveness of their ads; we only use this information to facilitate the particular advertiser’s campaign (including ad metrics and reporting to that advertiser), and we do not disclose this information to third parties (other than our service providers) unless required by law. Also, we do not disclose to the advertisers who use our Services the names or contact information of their customers.
Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but you can select to reset your Advertising IDs in the “Settings” section of your mobile device.
You can learn more about how to opt-out by browsing Google’s opting-out and privacy pages located at www.google.com, or the Network Advertising Initiative website located at www.networkadvertising.org.
Opt-out Choice about Third-Party Ad Networks.
For information about and to opt out of interest-based ads from many ad networks, go to:
U.S.: Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice webpage and the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out webpage.
Canada: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s Opt-Out Tool.
European Union: European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance webpage.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Users may opt-out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google Ad and Content Network web page.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings web page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Your User Choices.
You can decline to submit information through Group.app, in which case we may not be able to provide certain of our Services to you. You can also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within our platform about you, and otherwise modify certain privacy settings. Here is some further information about some of your choices:
You can update or modify your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings or the display of information about you.
Any deleted content will be removed from third party sites from which it has been shared via Group.app’s standard sharing features. However, we have no control over deletions or changes to your content if it has been shared manually by others. When you edit your content, other users will be able to see the history of those edits in your profile activity and on content edit logs.
Security of Collected Information.
The security of your PI is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can be assured that personal information collected through the Site is secure and is maintained in a manner consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all personal information associated with our subscribers is of utmost concern to us. Your personal information is protected in several ways. We protect inputted information by undertaking the reasonable technical and administrative security measures (e.g. firewalls, data encryption, physical & administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
GDPR Notice and your Rights as Data Subject.
For the purposes of the GDPR, in the European Union, Group.app LLC is a “data controller” of the PI you provide to us for the primary purposes of providing you with our services.
For our European Union customers and users, by clicking the “I Accept” button or otherwise accepting the terms and conditions of our services through a clickable action or similar action, you hereby acknowledge, agree and unequivocally consent to the collection, process, management, treatment, transfer and authorized of your PI by Group.app, its affiliates and authorized third parties.
If you are resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
The section below covers the certain situations that you, as data subject, and we as a data controller, are most likely to see, but you should also carefully review the full list of data subject rights here: https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your PI where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact us as indicated on our contact section. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee, as permitted by applicable laws and regulations, in order to comply with complex requests or repetitive requests from individual users.
- Right to be Forgotten: You can request us to be “forgotten”; that is, to have your entire PI removed from our service. If we are asked to do this, in accordance with Article 17 GDPR we will remove any PI that we have collected from you as requester. We will also need to contact any third parties that process your PI on our behalf, such as our cloud service providers. To ensure that any personal data in Group.app’ possession can be removed in a timely manner, you can relay any request to be “forgotten” to us by submitting a request.
- Right to Data Portability: Under the GDPR, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR our users located in the EU may request Group.app to send them any PI in our possession. In this case, we will provide you with any PI that you have in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to Data Access: As a data subject, in accordance with Article 15 GDPR you can ask Group.app to confirm how and where your PI is being stored and processed. You also have the right to know how such that data is shared with third parties by us.
- Right to Data Rectification: As a data subject, in accordance with Article 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain from Group.app, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate PI concerning you.
- Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed about the PI we collect from you, and how we process it.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. In accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent given to us at any time.
- Right to Object: In accordance with Article 18 GDPR you have the right to object to us processing your PI for the following reasons:
- Processing was not based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling);
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics; and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Automated Individual Decision-Making and Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the GDPR. In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, if the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
Your privacy request must include, at the least, the following information: (i) your complete name, address and/or e-mail address in order for us to notify you the response to your request; (ii) attached documents establishing your identity; and (iii) a clear and concise description of the PI with regard to which you seek to enforce any of your privacy rights. If you request rectification, please indicate amendments to be made and attach documentation to back up your request.
Upon receipt of your privacy request, and after due review, we may then edit, deactivate and/or delete your PI from our services for the maximum term allowed by the GDPR on each applicable case. In case of secure databases under our control where deletion is impossible, we will make such information permanently inaccessible.
Notice to California Residents.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), Group.app LLC and its affiliates hereto provide the following notice regarding the categories of PI that we have collected or disclosed within the preceding twelve (12) months about California residents who are not employees, independent contractors, owners, directors, officers, or job applicants of Group.app, or emergency contacts or benefits beneficiaries of the foregoing.
Henceforth, the CCPA provides Californians with the following rights:
- Requests for Information: you (or your authorized agent) can request a copy of your PI, including how we have collected, used, and shared your PI over the past 12 months (if any), including the categories of PI we collected and our purposes for doing so; the categories of sources for that information; the categories of third parties with whom we shared it for a business purpose and our purposes for doing so.
- Your Right to Notification: under the CCPA, we cannot collect new categories of PI or use them for materially different purposes without first notifying you.
- Nondiscrimination for exercising your CCPA Rights: the CCPA prohibits us from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying services, charging different prices or rates for services, providing a different level or quality of services, or suggesting that you will receive a different level or quality of goods or services as a result of exercising your rights.
- Your Right to Delete PI: you can request that we delete your PI by contacting us. You also can request that we delete specific information, and we will honor such requests, unless a due exception applies, such as when the information is necessary to complete a transaction, verify a fraud, review a chargeback or contract for which it was collected or when it is being used to detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, comply with laws, identify and repair bugs or ensure another consumer’s ability to exercise their free speech rights or other rights provided by law.
- Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the PI is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the PI information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug our products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation that has substantive grounds;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the PI is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
Overall, we have, may or will collect the following categories of PI from our users, customers and individuals, as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations and operational business purposes:
- Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as contact information and financial information;
- Identifiers, such as online identifier, IP address and name;
- Financial information, such as transaction information and history and securities trading information and history;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and systems;
- Geo-localization data, such as device location and IP location;
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as video recordings and multimedia content created in connection with our business activities; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the PI listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Amendments to this Policy.
Periodically, and at the final discretion of ourselves, we may update, change, suspend and/modify or our Site, our services, this Policy and/or our Terms, in whole or in part. We hereby reserve such right in order to operate our business and protect ourselves. Your use after any changes indicate your acceptance thereof and we will post a notice regarding such changes on our Site, and may also write an email to you or otherwise notify you.
If a situation warrants that we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on this page, so you should review this page periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially change how we treat your personal information, we will endeavor to provide you with prompt notice of such changes, such as through prominent notice in Group.app or to your email address of record, and where required by law, we will obtain your consent or give you the opportunity to opt-out of such.
From time to time, this Policy may be translated into other languages for your convenience. The English language version of each of these documents shall be the version that prevails and governs your use of the Site and our products and services. Upon the case of any conflict between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail.
If you have any questions or comments about us, our Site, our Terms and/or this Policy, please contact us via [email protected] Note that communications made to [email protected] or the “Contact Us” page does not constitute legal notice to the Group.app entity.
You may also contact us via mail at:
Email: [email protected]
Mailing address: 340 S LEMON AVE #3601 WALNUT, CA 91789
Date of last effective update is January 31, 2021.